How do we win the war?
Below is how we win the war on dangerous pathogens. Because almost all micro biological bacterium, viruses, mold and fungi are invisible to the human eye we must have a method and plan to make our environment safer. Below are the steps as to how we win the war:
• Education – Without a clear understanding of the specific pathogen and how it infects, replicates, reacts and effects, we are merely guessing at solutions. Education is essential.
• Immunization – Is the process whereby a person is made immune or resistant to an infectious disease, typically by the administration of a vaccine.
• Cleaning – The action or making of something clean. In regards to germs this method removes germs from the surface but may not remove all of them. Additional methods to remove pathogens must be employed.
• Sanitizing – Is the means to make sanitary as by cleaning with the correct chemistry and heat. Sanitizing kills 99% of bacteria, fungi and some microbes.
• Disinfecting – Kills all of the pathogens sanitizing does and more, such as bacteria, mold, fungi, and VIRUSES.